Hello, and welcome to the Family First Chiropractic community! We are very excited to help you and your entire family meet their health and wellness goals!
Because chiropractic care is different from medical treatment, before you continue as a new patient there are some things you need to know about how our practice works.
1. Health is normal.
2. Your nervous system controls everything.
3. Stress can overload your nervous system.
4. This can produce vertebral subluxation.
5. A thorough examination will be conducted.
6. We will explain what we find.
7. A series of chiropractic adjustments will be needed.
8. Adjustments do not treat your symptoms.
9. Consistent visits create momentum.
10. Healing is a process and all processes take time.
11. You control the speed of your recovery.
12. There are five ways you can use chiropractic.
13. It will cost time, money and inconvenience.
14. After getting well, we’ll show you how to stay well.
15. How long you decide to benefit is up to you.
16. Remain optimistic—we are.
Now if that makes as much sense to you as it does to us, shall we get started?
Name of Pediatrician
Date of Last Visit
At what age, in months, was the following introduced?
At what age was your child able to (in months):
Personal Illness History